Greetings

hello everybody I am new here (as you can see), I found this website only yesterday while looking up various types of hoplites.after looking up an Wikipedia entry about the game and looking at several pictures of the development i decided to join.

ATHANASIUS

From the Greek name Αθανασιος (Athanasios), which meant "immortal"

Thank you

personally I enjoy history and European mythology (haven't gotten round to the other continents ;) ) especially Greek, I favor RTS's above other game types though I prefer RTS's that are from the medieval period backwards. in multiplayer games I am an excellent defender but not so good at attack so I generally build up impregnable defenses but lose because i don't attack the enemy and they have built up massive forces :).

Edited by Athanasius

;) I recognize that, I haven't played much MultiPlayer, mostly just against the computer. But I do have a tendency to build a lot of defences, sometimes in AoK I've been building towers as a way to attack almost :) Building towers/castles closer and closer to the enemy :P

I know this question has been asked hundreds of times before but which year would you expect 0 AD to be completely finished or a beta version released. (2010/11/12? hopefully not 12 though)

sorry if I sound a bit preachy but your quote should be "In peace sons bury their fathers. In war fathers bury their sons." shouldn't it?

Edited by Athanasius