Whats with the lack of updates?

Banoffee

I disagree.

We've seen some amazing screens last couple of months. I don't need more than one screen shot a month (y) but I want to see more unit showcases, Panoramic views of fortified cities, etc. You catch my drift...

But how many screens they post, I want to play this game ;) My attention won't falter, other way round even.

Pretty much correct yeah ;) Or rather 100% correct in your assumption, but some small details have changed since that screenshot was taken, nothing special though.

Deciding what/how much to make public is one of the more difficult decisions we have, as you say we need to make enough public to make the game interesting enough for people to want to join the team, but still keep enough "hidden" to still be interesting to future players. That's actually the major reason to make more things available on Moddb than here, since we assume that people who are just interested in playing the game one day will be more likely to just stay on this site. The people on Moddb on the other hand are probably more likely to be interested in the modding part, and perhaps might join the team.

Cool that's good to know thx :o

Coming soon. Ask Brightgalrs.

There is a sexy screeny coming. It's my wallpaper atm.

(y) that sounds interesting how'd you get it? (y)