Any questions?

jshores

I bump this thread (y)

Yet another couple of questions:

1)Will citizen soldiers have a different look when they are gathering from when they are fighting?

2)How will this citizen soldier thing work? I suppose they are trained in barracks, but in order to be gatherers, will they have to return to the barracks?

3)Will there be a way to get resources, once the main sources (trees, mines) are finished? (I know i already asked this one, but nobody answered it)

Merry Christmas (with some delay though) ;) !

I bump this thread (y)

Yet another couple of questions:

1)Will citizen soldiers have a different look when they are gathering from when they are fighting?

2)How will this citizen soldier thing work? I suppose they are trained in barracks, but in order to be gatherers, will they have to return to the barracks?

3)Will there be a way to get resources, once the main sources (trees, mines) are finished? (I know i already asked this one, but nobody answered it)

Merry Christmas (with some delay though) ;) !

1) Yes, already implemented. Units will have their weapons, shields, and helmets removed while they gather resources (makes sense, eh?).

2) They will not have to return to their barracks.

3) Of course - you can trade between your own territories as well as trade with your allies (way more profitable).

1) Yes, already implemented. Units will have their weapons, shields, and helmets removed while they gather resources (makes sense, eh?).

2) They will not have to return to their barracks.

Yeah, but will they keep their body armour (if any)?

And, anyway, then you´ll just have to press a botton? And they get the equipment form nowhere (y) ?

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of questions from a newcomer:

1. Are units ordered in batches?

2. Could you give us an approximate percentage estimation?

1. Not sure what you mean. They may be trained in batches, and once trained they can be placed in formations where they can be ordered around as one.

2. No. (y)

1) What are "territories" in the game?

2) How does the age up (phase?) system work?

1) The map is divided up into territories, each with a settlement at its center. Build a Civic Centre atop one of these settlements in order to capture the a territory. You can then build structures in that territory.

2) Very similar to games like Age of Empires or Age of Mythology. The next "phase" will be researched much like a technology. Two of our factions, Celts and Greeks, have sub-factions that can be chosen in the final phase.

Oops let me elaborate (wasen't paying attention when I was posting)

Question one

I mean when you order to build a unit, instead of training one, the barracks actually trains 5 or so. But seeing your answer destroys my third answer.

Question two (if you manage to understand me)

Could you give us a approximate percentage of the game's completeness?

Yesterday we were pretty high up statistically, but we definitely need more registered votes. The more votes we can reel in the better, so by all means, have your friends vote. (y) Just remember, guest votes only count in the instance of a tie, so have as many of them register as you can.