Forum Game

NOXAS1

hold the Line! push SPARTANS NOW! the Spartans lift their shield knocking the Trojans back and then finish the unfortunate souls who are in front then the Spartans go back to their defensive stance. The enemy begins to scatter because of the catapults and arrows, They will not win this fight. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Spartans lift their shield knocking the Trojans back and then finish the unfortunate souls who are in front then the Spartans go back to their defensive stance.

This sounds like 300.

Anyway---

[Trojan King sees front lines loose cohesion.]

Come valiant Trojans! Hold the line or I will hold it myself. Rally men! RALLY!! I want you shoulder to shoulder! Shove those dastardly men back! Push them back with your shields! Close in on them tightly! Make sure they can't go anywhere but back!

Men more than two lines back, hold your shields above you!

Allies, cheer us on! Come, Trojans, Fight like it is your final day! Push back the cowardly enemy!

Trojans, FOLLOW ME!!!!

ARGAAGHHAAAHHAGGGHHHH!!!!!! (battle cry as he joins the front line men, who rally around him.....hopefully....)

Edited by Cassador_Chris

This sounds like 300.

Anyway---

[Trojan King sees front lines loose cohesion.]

Come valiant Trojans! Hold the line or I will hold it myself. Rally men! RALLY!! I want you shoulder to shoulder! Shove those dastardly men back! Push them back with your shields! Close in on them tightly! Make sure they can't go anywhere but back!

Men more than two lines back, hold your shields above you!

Allies, cheer us on! Come, Trojans, Fight like it is your final day! Push back the cowardly enemy!

Trojans, FOLLOW ME!!!!

ARGAAGHHAAAHHAGGGHHHH!!!!!! (battle cry as he joins the front line men, who rally around him.....hopefully....)

The enemy is starting to regroup sir. Right! Bring out the Holy Hand Grenade! jk Fire another volley and get the reinforcements around the fire! Fight for your lives for there is no retreat those who retreat will be executed on site! Keep moving forward! Hold the line!

• 2 weeks later...

RRRRAAAGGHAAAAA--HUCK!

(an arrow from the second next volley hits the King of the Trojans in the chest. He falls down, just feet from the enemy!)

"Your majesty!" yells out the King's shield bearer, who dives upon his King. "King, you must get up! The men will loose faith if you do!"

"Darn those Greeks...darn them all to hell!"

"Sir, you must get up..." and the shieldbearer pulls the King up in a standing position. The confusion of battle has kept many from noticing, but now the King, his shield bearer, and a few Trojan comrades have nearly surrounded by surging enemy forces!

"My King...what are our orders?"

• 3 weeks later...

"Prop me up!"

The shield bearer for the King grabs his shoulders and lifts him to his feet. The Trojan King raises

"Men! Withdraw in good order! Withdraw! Hold the lines!"

"But sir, we... we're surrounded! We've signaled the other troops, and they are obeying! But what of us?"

"I never intended for us to retreat. Bodyguards! Push through their forces! I will have the head of one of their heroes before I leave this world!"

"f...fight on!" screams the shieldbearer

King leaves arrow in his chest, raises his sword, and charges into the enemy ranks, followed closely by his guards. He makes a tremendous swipe with his blade, killing three men at once.

~

Enemy Soldier 1: Whats his power level?

Enemy Soldier 2: ITS OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

;)

King and personal retinue accept the flag of truce and lay down their arms, except for the King. The King looks back at the bulk of his forces retreating (somewhat confusedly) into the city. He turns and smiles at his Greek foe.

"Aye, honorable foe! Who is it that wishes to challenge my spear and sword in combat? What champion will step forward? Who has the bravery worthy of their forefathers? Or have you all become sheep on fattening bread and wine!"

It is I oh honorable Foe if I may have your name, for the bards will tell of this duel for ages. I am General Saxon. What are the rules of engagement and where will you fight. By your weakened state i ask you to go to your city and get well I will not fight an injured opponent. All I ask is if I should fall you will give me a proper burial, and I shall do the same for you.

Edited by NOXAS1

It is I oh honorable Foe if I may have your name, for the bards will tell of this duel for ages. I am General Saxon. What are the rules of engagement and where will you fight. By your weakened state i ask you to go to your city and get well I will not fight an injured opponent. All I ask is if I should fall you will give me a proper burial, and I shall do the same for you.

Edited by NOXAS1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Spartan king of the Agiad line is discussing the war with the king of the Eurypontid line. They are unsure of what they should do since there will be a duel soon. A suprise attck is out of the question since it's cowardly to do so. In the end, the Kings decides to wait for rest of the Greeks to attack and when things look bad, the Spartan hoplites will charge in, boosting the morale of the Greek armies since the Spartans are famous for their awesome warriors. The major morale boost and the Spartan's expertise on combat should turn the tides.

If the Greeks are fighting a easy battle then the Spartans will stay behind and, for once, let the Greeks claim the glory.

OOC : Yes, in case you didn't know, the Spartans had 2 kings simultaneously, and if someone is going to say that the Spartan didn't have kings during the Trojan War, I'm gonna have them anyway. Fun > Historical Accuracy although most of the time, Fun = Historical Accuracy

Edited by darthturtle

Spartans are discussing plans with the Myrmidons and the General Saxon is getting ready for battle. Being Semi-Barbaric Chieftain and hailing from the German Tribes he puts on his Tribal armor and gets ready for the duel that is about to ensue.

Meanwhile both sides enjoy a brief moment of peace. The city is quiet and the Greek camp is quiet. Both sides being excited and scared at the same time. The suspense is killing everyone. Good thing the fight will happen in 2 days.

One of the Spartan king is inspecting his warriors, the Spartan hoplites are exited about the battle and are training with each other. The king walked around the camp, speaking words of encouragement to his troops. Morale is very high and the Spartans are expecting a spectacular victory and glory for their families.

Today you are to see me fight an honorable foe! His gods are strong and his sword is sharp! I expect a Victory but it will not be easy. If I win don't forget that they are still well trained and It is by the Strength of the Myrmidons that we won the battle for the beach. Their commanders are smart and it seems that the gods are with them too. But if I know one it is that a man can change his stars, a man can do anything, with or without the gods help. So now my brethren NOW IS THE TIME TO TEST GREEK :) COURAGE! (Soldiers Cheer)

:)