Forum Game

NOXAS1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King of Troy at Shrine of Apollo: :) "Oh Apollo! With thy keen eye and strong bow, smite our jealous enemies! The Greeks seek to harm our men, loyal to you and proud of it! Oh Mighty Zeus's Son! Hear me, King of the Trojans. I am at your alter, on my own knees. Your power is so great, kings weep in the presence of it! Nor could any king even stand to behold your power. You are an Immortal of Olympus! Our shining beacon! Our great poet! I prostrate myself before you! Here are 40 lambs and 30 cattle, to feed your ravenous hunger! Here also are 100 vases of olive oil and wine! Take these offerings, my lord, and use them to smite our enemies! Our scouts need your protection if they are to succeed, and only You can protect them now... And give them strength! I fear they are up against more ships and more Greeks then they imagine! Only You, Apollo, Son of Zeus, can deliver my men from a watery grave! Now I bid you accept this humble tribute from a humbler king." :banana:

Meanwhile the King Saxon speaks to Poseidon oh lord of the horse and sea! bless our trip and sink our enemies so that with your power the enemy may blow to tiny bits in thy mercy. and help our boys abroad take out the scouts. your Land of Athens helps us as we speak.

:) and when i go ill bring the beers ill bring the beers :banana:

Edited by NOXAS1

sir king, we, scouts, are back. we saw them on sea. they came with thousands of ships. we have been attack but apollo helped us out of the battle.

troyan general to hector: highest lord may i suggest, you should sed large palisades in the water 100 meter from the coast all over the lenght of the beach and 3 row thick. set them under water. so when the ships come they would sail right into the palisades.

lay a stroke of 5 meters width with oil over the beach so we can set it in fire when they set their tents on it.

troyan general to hector: highest lord may i suggest, you should sed large palisades in the water 100 meter from the coast all over the lenght of the beach and 3 row thick. set them under water. so when the ships come they would sail right into the palisades.

lay a stroke of 5 meters width with oil over the beach so we can set it in fire when they set their tents on it.

Excellent idea, my trusted general! I should redirect some of the Trojans currently preparing the battlefield and have them construct said palisades and to place such oil on the beach.

Trojan General EmjeR, I am assigning you to the defense of the beach head. Your men will have the glory to be the first Trojans to raise arms against the hated Greek enemy. Do all you can to defend our shores! My resources will be at your aid, should you need them. Now, go and prepare! I fear the invasion will be soon.

Thanks my lord. I'll shall fight till the last sword of our men is in our hands.

Shouting to the slaves: hurry, the greeks are nearby. u there, some more oil on this side. that palisade is to high it's visable, put it under the shore line.

to slave commander: make two hills of sand, there and there.

to onther slave commander: u and ur slave, go get 20 balista's and sationate them on the hills.

Men, open the city gates for the slaves.

You men, take a contingent of spearmen and archers to guard the ballista. We can't afford them to fall into enemy hands!

Full Trojan army, form up! I will leave a few Trojan divisions within the city, but it is important that we contest their landing fully! We will march from the city ASAP. I want full, disciplined order from all! Any weak point in our lines could be exploited, for disastrous results. Fight fiercely, but fight conservatively! We don't want to become enveloped this early in the fight! The city of Troy could not last without your brave arms! Make sure you praise the Gods, and show those Greeks your cold, shiny iron!! Don't be afraid of their reputation! The Greeks are boy-lovers who argue so amongst themselves like married couples! Show them your legendary blade, and give no quarter to the Amazons! It will blow their cover! Fight them tooth and nail! Divisions, form up! :banana::P(n):)

Runner arrives from Hittite capital: Sir! the Hittites are currently engaged in rebellion! I have voiced our support for them, but promised no aid. Have we nothing to spare to aid them? It could pay off in the long run!!

Hmmm.... I dunno, messenger. We need every available man to defend the city, and we have already sent a large contingent of men north to build a fleet. I will consult my generals on this issue. Meanwhile, I bid you rest. Sometime soon I will know whether or not we will be able to send aid to our Hittite friends.

The Athenians were boy lovers not all of the greeks.

Fire the volleys and aim for the beach defenses.

Spartans! forward march! Give them nothing but take from them everything.

Myrmidons form up to our right and attack swiftly. NO PRISONERS! Attack

Meanwhile, sir the Hittites are in rebellion. help the rebels and they may help us in the near future.

and sir there has been alot of distrust towards the Amazons we should make them camp elsewhere for some very obvious reasons.

Edited by NOXAS1

The Spartans and Myrmidons manage to Escape the blaze with few casualties due to the fact that most were past the oil field by the time the Trojans fired. However our brave Amazons didnt get past the Flame and were burned alive along with a full Phalanx of Thebans

Charge! Vengeance for our brothers!

Sir we just got a message from the Hittite Rebels they will help us if we train them and they will gives us something called a Chariot it is really quite the weapon sir. We have sent some forces to the Hittites homeland in cover of darkness and they sent us a couple of Rebels to help with the siege however it is no longer a rebellion it is now a full fledged Civil War. these rebels have a means to getting to Persia after destroying Troy and killing all these dogs!

:)

Zeus help us now as we attack the enemy!

Sir weve spotted a fleet being built farther north. Well you know what to do attack it with Flaming Arrows

Edited by NOXAS1

Alright, Trojan divisions!

Move forward.

Emjer, procede to take cover within the city and reorganize your forces. If you see fit, join battle or take over command in the city. If I should perish, you will be responsible for leading Troy!

Alright men! Step forward to defend your homes! Defend your wives and children! Defend your citizenship! MARCH FORWARD, MY TROJAN BROTHERS!!!!!! Through the gates!!!

*Trojans, amongst allies the Pelasgians, Thracians, Ciconians, Paeonians, Palphlagonians, Halizones, Phrygians, Maeonians, Carians, and Lycians.

(albeit a smaller Trojan force -those under Emjer's command and -those guarding the city)

(also, the Dardanians, the largest allied force, is north with our other missing allies, the Mysians)

** Also, they form two lines, unusual for Greek-style fighting, holding most of the smaller allied contingents in reserve (second line). They are currently marching through the gates toward the enemy Spartans and Myrmidons.

The Athenians and Spartans form a phalanx near the blaze so they cant be Flanked and the Myrmidons are forming a attack charge with the rest of the Greeks.

General Saxon is in Front in his very shiny Armor. The other Greeks say the old General will get us through he aint afraid of Hell.

General Saxon orders the catapults firing at will and the Archers to do the same. He than orders the Charge into

Battle.

Edited by NOXAS1

• 2 weeks later...