0AD part II ideas

Justinian

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps Goths, Vandals, and Franks for Germanic sub-factions (Franks so we could use their cool throwing axemen). The problem would be finding unique heroes and super units for each. 2-3 heroes for each as well as 2 super units for each. Super units are our game's "unique units" unique to that faction or sub-faction only.

I don't think it would be so hard. Let me do a little exploring and I'll get back to you guys. :)

EDIT:

Oh, I can't WAIT until Empire: Total War comes out! I was practically dancing in my chair when I saw it was coming out so soon.

Edited by Cassador_Chris

• 2 months later...

I don't think it would be so hard. Let me do a little exploring and I'll get back to you guys. :D

EDIT:

Oh, I can't WAIT until Empire: Total War comes out! I was practically dancing in my chair when I saw it was coming out so soon.

I quess Charlemagne or Charles Martel could become a hero for Franks,but I can't remember if I am inside the correct timeline :D

Correct me if I am wrong. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

*crushes lekythos in hand* Why are all you people obsessed with barbarians?!

I think a better idea would be splitting the Macedonian empire into the Antigonids(Hellenic stuff), Ptolemies(African stuff), and Selucids(EVIL TURKISH CONSIRACYI mean Persian stuff).

As for Romans: Julii, Aemilii, Fabii, Antoniii, Vetii, Scipii, Brutii...I know that it would never work, but just a thought.