Walls and AI

Thijs_Razor

what I did not like in the age of kings was that walls had a corner tower. It would be cool that every wall has the same height, but that you can build a tower on top of a wall?

When you build a tower on top of a wall, the battlements are replaced by the upper half of the watchtower.

The advantage is that the archer(s) in the watchtower receive more defense bonus than archers on the hoardings.

what I did not like in the age of kings was that walls had a corner tower. It would be cool that every wall has the same height, but that you can build a tower on top of a wall?

In AoK I just build towers were the corner towers are suppost to be. You have to put it on Normal mode for it to attack the walls.

Will it be likely that the AI will build walls around their settlement?

That would make a game very addictive for me, not having to do campaign mode just to lay seige to un-rebuildable walls.

Also, will the soldiers attack the walls? I get tired of enemy units just running around when I have archers on the other side of the wall. It gets really irritating, since it's more like a shooting range and not a war :/

Edited by Alexthegod5