Horses

Fred187

I agree. Micromanagement can only go so far, even in an RPG. Like if you forget to brush your teeth they'll rot and you'll always have mouth pain. More realistic, yes, but terrible for gameplay.

Don't forget, the mouth pain will cause -1 attack until you use coin to see a dental hygienist. Anesthesia costs extra. (y)

:) What I meant is that will there be a type of stable like the Greeks get "Farmer's stable" (or what ever) and they train scouts and trade carts and there also will be a "Government/Military Stable" were those train (Obviously) Military Cavalry, not what I said before.

What I said up there was because when I saw that it said "a historicaly acurate" game, I took it a little to far (y)

Don't forget, the mouth pain will cause -1 attack until you use coin to see a dental hygienist. Anesthesia costs extra. :)

On the upside though, the smell frightens your enemies and reduce their morale by 5%.

Next wildfire game already being planned, eh? (y) "The glorious account of the great hero plagued with everyday problems RPG"?