Map Sizes....

erik_hobag

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What'll happen/look at the edge of a map, will it be like in AoM were you can see into the land (part of mythology saying the Earth is flat, incase no one noticed it), or will it be foggy, like in AoEIII. Also, what happens if a soldier gets to close? I know it seems obvious, but it just doesn't seem realistic for a guy to stop there.

Maybe it could be shaped into an outlining of a map, and not just plane square. (y)

lol

u got ideas and u don't now how they work. think about that if u got idea.

Since when does a question become an idea?

I was only ASKING, not SUGGESTING. (y)

Not to mention all the spelling & grammar mistakes you've made.

Spell check is only a right click on the misspelled word away.

Edited by Alexthegod5

srry for the off topic :)

but what are 'the good World Maps'

@ Alexanderthegod - srry about the spell mistake, but I'm Dutch and just learning enlisch. and above that i'm a dyslexion guy. and I don't see any spell control button in the post screen.

Maybe it could be shaped into an outlining of a map, and not just plane square. (y)

this is an suggestion not an question. and i just asked, how u want this to work.

Edited by EmjeR

I think that would be hardly to make that in the game and gives a lot of trouble with random map scripts

and what Mythos_Ruler said before, It becames just a square map with black shaped edges where nobody can come. u anly lose a lot of space.

another option: in random maps the edge of the world can be filled with trees, mountains, sea or an other space filler, so u can't see the edge.