Hey Friends , How is going :)

Saurabh

:)HI everyone.Its been a long time since I worked for the 0AD project. A lot of changes since then. And I like that. In those days around 2001 I had a 33.3kbps connection and was very difficult for me to work on large files and bandwidth. But now things have changed. I have a broadband now, a cool 256kbps++ and I very keen on getting a copy of 0AD.

Also this was one of my very first game projects that I worked on and so I will always remember about it :) though I visited this site after a long time and My Login still works :D Hurray. Hail to 0AD Community.

Preview? You mean the game play video? If that's what you're talking about, then it's already out. But I think you have the beta and the public preview mixed up. They're the same. :)

BOT, Saurabh, I would like to see a link to your game. Sounds awesome.

Edited by TheCobra1

Preview? You mean the game play video? If that's what you're talking about, then it's already out. But I think you have the beta and the public preview mixed up. They're the same. :)

But that beta is in no way public, as only a handful of people will get to play it right?

I'm not sure if the 20-30 people will be all fans (how many people are actually active here?), but some lucky fans will get beta. So, in a way it will be public. However, I will be interviewing some WFG staff members for my July Newsflash. I'll see what new information I can get. :)

I'm not sure if the 20-30 people will be all fans (how many people are actually active here?), but some lucky fans will get beta.

I'm not very active here, but I sure as hell a big fan! Have been since 2003/2004 I think? Here's to hoping I'll be selected :)