how much is the game finnised?

general

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely hope I'm selected as one of those 20-30 people.

After all, I was Angel Mod at Rise & Fall Heaven for 2 years. Does that count?

Because of that, I was also selected as one of the few to fly down to Ensemble Studios and play Age3 before it was released.

:)

And you didn't see the abomination that is AoE3 coming and warned us? Bad journalism...

• 1 month later...

yay :( i wonder what idea it will be. but still im waiting that the beta or the alpha(i dont remember which comes first)would soon come out. (y) (this doesnt relate to A.D.-->)I think that the empire earth games are good games.i just dont think that the game is focused on every century.example if you would play medival time in empire earth and then play a medival game like stronghold.i think its not the same thing. thats my opinion whats yours? :P

Edited by general

yay :( i wonder what idea it will be. but still im waiting that the beta or the alpha(i dont remember which comes first)would soon come out. (y) (this doesnt relate to A.D.-->)I think that the empire earth games are good games.i just dont think that the game is focused on every century.example if you would play medival time in empire earth and then play a medival game like stronghold.i think its not the same thing. thats my opinion whats yours? :eek:

:P gee i wonder what it could be (y)

I think that EE and RON never put enough into ancient or medieval time-frames eg. RON: something like

4 out of 9 ages are ancient or Medieval, the rest all have gunpowder, it's like they (big huge) put it in to stretch the game out a little.

• 2 weeks later...

yay! :( i wonder how long we have to still wait. :P (i mean that will it still take like 2years?) and im too waiting that this game would be released.this seems so COOL . ill play whit the hellenes faction first (y) they have the best spearmen.and one thing. SPARTAN HOPLITES RULE :eek:

Edited by general

im so bored.Ive been searching for a good mmorpg and a good stragedy game but nothing.i didnt find eny better game than this.this is the BEST free game.im not saying that this is a bad game.this is maybe one of the best games that i have seen but not yet played.because i havent played this yet :( still wanting to play this.i cant just wait until the game is released.i hope it wouldnt be too long time to wait.

Edited by general

How much is the game finished? Well, there are others who can/have given good estimates on that question, but one thing I do now is that you don't want to play the game yet. You might think you want to, but if you'd try and play it for a while you'd just get disappointed as it's not finished yet. For a while it's marvelous to see it in all it's glory, but when you look closer/encounter a bug you realize that there are things to do before it's finished, and while things are progressing there is no real way to know dates etc. Not only is it hard to know when people will have time (or when new people will come as people will move on from the project due to changed circumstances in their lives, like getting a job, a family, finding they have more interest in another hobby etc) but to make things worse :P most, if not everyone on the team are perfectionists. That will make the finished game better, but will also lead to the release date getting later as perfect takes time.

Hmm, that word soon is a perilous word. For example, Jesus said that he'd come back soon 2000 years ago, but though we are some Christians in the team we're sure not Christ, so I can promise it will be sooner than that at least :( And while I don't have any info on a alpha/beta I repeat what I've said before, we do have something on the way which will, well, without wanting to give away any details I can say that it will give a bit more insight into the game/developing of the game for a select few...

hmm its good to know.I do understand that the developers have other things than this game.and its okay.Im not even expecting to hear that every one in there are working 24/7 to make this game come sooner ready.I do spent alot of time with computer.My mom doesnt like it.i have to tell him that there isnt enything to do alone.i live about 20km from city,all my friends live in the city and they wont come here everyday. i have 4 sisters and i think they dont like enything i like -.- so i do something with the computer,some times i try to do modelling,some times i make music,some times i listen music or some times just going to the internet.