-Highlander

Link

-Gallowglass

Link

-Light cavalry

Link

How is the civ?

Edited by Abadu

but shouldn't there be more tatts and stuff? specially woad ones? i mean, thats why they were called picts in the first place... Also, i dunno... but the idea of a cross-bow hunter isnt sitting nicely with me... i mean, i used to hear all about those excellent bow hunting stories when i was living there as a child (which got me addicted to archery in the first place)

other than that, the rest looks fine

Yes,I also tough that they should have more tattoos,But in most of the ilustrations of pict warriors that I have,they appear more on warriors legs and parts covered by clothes(But thye naked warrior could a the body full of those).

And about the crossbow hunter:The picts are very famous for their use of the crossbow in battle,and perhaps in hunt too.Even the osprey books have some ilustrations of crossbow hunters

If you have any idea to make them better,please say

Yes,I also tough that they should have more tattoos,But in most of the ilustrations of pict warriors that I have,they appear more on warriors legs and parts covered by clothes(But thye naked warrior could a the body full of those)

Oh, ok, so thats it then... they have their tats and stuff, they're just hidden under their clothing...

And about the crossbow hunter:The picts are very famous for their use of the crossbow in battle,and perhaps in hunt too.Even the osprey books have some ilustrations of crossbow hunters

Wow, really? i always thought crossbows were invented much later (middle ages) than the typical picts i imagined (around roman empire time X-BC)

Anyway, i might probably be wrong... all i know was folk tales, not really a trust worthy historic piece of info :)

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...