Tell us where you first heard or learned about 0 A.D.

Aeros

• 2 weeks later...

I discovered 0AD while I was searching for a good Lord of the Rings game (I think Battle for Middle Earth is pathetic) when I discoverd The Last Alliance. I was one of the first 15 people on that forum and was an active member for some time. After a while, I became irritated with lack of visible progress and looked around at what else Wildfire was doing and here I am.

• 1 month later...

hmm i think it all started way back in 2004 when i bought aom good times good times then years went by and i found pds on aomh forums then ppe told me about 0 ad ... by the way i think this will make the workers at E.S. @#$% their pants cuase this is looking better then aom , aok , aoe 1 , 2, put to gethher! great job so far guys keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I found out about this because I played AoE original + Rise of Rome and I kept in touch with them after zone stopped supporting AoE. After no reasonable multiplayer hoster, I was looking around for another RTS styled in the Greek or Roman eras of history. An old zone friend told me about 0 A.D. and to wait for it to come out, I searched it found this and can't wait for it to come out.

ey how do u play man? im new so ya.

Not sure whether you've seen it or not, but there is a note on the 0 A.D. front page which says "currently in development" which means that the game is not finished yet, but that we're working on it ;) Welcome to the forums and please enjoy your stay :)

I found out about it in the Ancient-warfare magazine!

Oh nice to get some visitors from that article. :)