Tell us where you first heard or learned about 0 A.D.

Aeros

For me it was back in 2001 on WFG's home community at the Age of Kings Heaven's modding forum When Wildfire Games, then called Wildfire Studios anounced a successor to the Rome at War total conversion mod. I then joined the team in 2003 when I decided that I too wanted to help make this thing a reality.

To read about the evolution of the 0 A.D. project and how it evolved from 2D mod to 3D made from scratch game, check out one of our developer articles: Journey into the Third Dimension

The first time I learned about 0 A.D. was some years ago checking the Age of Kings Heaven's web site and hearing about the Rome at War mod, I don't remember exactly but I think I learned about 0 A.D. on the WFG web site. Then I didn't think about it much for some years, checking back every once in a while, until some weeks ago when I decided to see what had happened since my last visit to the site :) I was impressed with what I saw and decided that I would like to help and checked the Job Openings on the main page. Finding a job I thought would be interesting I applied and here I am :P

Wow, I seem to have steered a lot of you to this project. lawl. It's good to know someone actually clicked the link in my signature! Where at? AOE3H? AOMH? biggrin.gif
AoE3H. I was not big on AoM, as you know, Mythos. I popped up there occasionally to get downloaded scenarios, maps, and scenario making advice. I said little and read alot though. But it was when I encoutered you in the AoE3HG future games thread, before I signed up to AoA, and I was bored.

When i saw the movie " the 300" i was :):):)

The culture of the spartans was so cool so i was starting to look for information and then i saw a screenshot of 0 A.D. that was linked to the site and so i registered because it looked like a really good game.

Respect for everybody who is helping developing this game. :)

Edited by wozowozoo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...