Hello!

Hi to all of you!

I'm 15 years old girl from Finland. I just found out of this game project yesterday and it seems to be really awesome! I love gaming, I've played since I was little (computer games mostly, also Commodore 64 :D) City boulding is fun :) First game of that kind was for me Age of Empires back when AoK was on stores here in Finland, later AoK :P Civilization, Caesar, Zeus, Settlers IV, SimCity, Black&White 2, Age of Mythology, LotR Battle for Middle Earth 1&2 :P

I'm also interested in Linux, computers and open source (I know how to use Gimp, use mostly openoffice etc) but I haven't helped in any projects (well, translating Wikipedia is all this far) but it's really something I want to do.

I'm quite young, GIRL (it seems sometimes that we're not so highly appreciated in computer stuff...) and English isn't my native language. Some people that I have chatted with don't take me seriously... But I understand english well, I use it almost every day to read web pages so I've learnt it way much more than my classmates. I could translate this game to Finnish with some help from other Finns (or some manuals or guides all by myself) because my Finnish is good too (grammar rules are easy for me :D )

And I like drawing. I'm pretty good in that kind of visual stuff. I'm quite experienced with Gimp, but I haven't used Photoshop.

I'm here because I'd love to help in some way and also because I like to meet new people from around the world :P

Forgot to add: My name :) Ronja! It's not so usual name in Finland, but I've met a German Ronja too :)

Edited by Zatzum

Hi to all of you!

I'm 15 years old girl from Finland. I just found out of this game project yesterday and it seems to be really awesome! I love gaming, I've played since I was little (computer games mostly, also Commodore 64 :D) City boulding is fun :) First game of that kind was for me Age of Empires back when AoK was on stores here in Finland, later AoK :P Civilization, Caesar, Zeus, Settlers IV, SimCity, Black&White 2, Age of Mythology, LotR Battle for Middle Earth 1&2 :P

I'm also interested in Linux, computers and open source (I know how to use Gimp, use mostly openoffice etc) but I haven't helped in any projects (well, translating Wikipedia is all this far) but it's really something I want to do.

I'm quite young, GIRL (it seems sometimes that we're not so highly appreciated in computer stuff...) and English isn't my native language. Some people that I have chatted with don't take me seriously... But I understand english well, I use it almost every day to read web pages so I've learnt it way much more than my classmates. I could translate this game to Finnish with some help from other Finns (or some manuals or guides all by myself) because my Finnish is good too (grammar rules are easy for me :D )

And I like drawing. I'm pretty good in that kind of visual stuff. I'm quite experienced with Gimp, but I haven't used Photoshop.

I'm here because I'd love to help in some way and also because I like to meet new people from around the world :P

Forgot to add: My name :) Ronja! It's not so usual name in Finland, but I've met a German Ronja too :)

Haha, Hei, Ronja! Minun nimeni on Joe, and I like to speak a lot of languages through different online translators. :P I hope you enjoy your stay here. I believe we've got some people from Finland around, though, don't quote me on that. And don't think you're not wanted.

Ah, I see you're interested in Linux, my pet AI penguin. He's always messing up my MSN IM. :D

If you have any questions just PM me. Well, see you around!

-Joe

Edited by TheCobra1

Hello and nice to meet you Joe :P Thank you for encouraging me, now this forum will never get rid of me :P

Oh, no! What have I done? :) Feel free to roam the boards, spam, and talk back to mods. Haha, just kidding. The last noob was tossed in the deepest, darkest, loneliest, dungeon for a lifetime. :P Here at WFG we do things the Roman way. :)