Today is my 20th B-day

Well folks as of today I am now officialy out of my teens and am now an young adult. Well that is officially, unofficialy I intend to act like a 14 year old for a while longer.... ;)

Just Kidding

Seriously though this is a big day for me, turning the big two-oh is a major turning point of my life, one that so far has been great. I mean it was not long ago that I just got published for the first time, and I am still walking on air over that... And I plan sending many more for publication to AG. I got a new video card as my birthday present from my Mom and Dad, which means I can play the SupCom demo now. Not to mention as much better my other games are playing. I bought a Star Wars book, the new one on Darth Bane, and my parents paid for it as a second present. Aren't they sweet?

Over all I have spent a lot of today in serious thought, I mean twenty is supposed to be a big year. Well I am going to have to see what the Lord has in store for me.

But for all let's boogie! :)

:):);)