It is not possible to hire ministers as a group. You have to click every time.

Delfador

14 hours ago, Obelix said:

Batch training for ministers works for me in Alpha 27 RC 1. I did this by holding shift and then clicking on the train symbol.

I spin the wheel, 8 ministers appear on the scoreboard, but the button cannot be pressed.

The bottom line is that I had 1 minister. I wanted 8 more in this recruitment window, but I couldn't hire them because the button with the minister's icon simply didn't respond to the click. I definitely fit into the limit, and above 8 ministers the counter did not allow me to choose.

screenshot0007.png.b81cdaff6ebbd3335b359f5c5db1de6a.png.8f91c60bed97bf50c014ffe5b183a5db.png

44 minutes ago, Delfador said:

I definitely fit into the limit, and above 8 ministers the counter did not allow me to choose.

Maybe that was the known issue. Currently you have match your "actual batch size" to the ministry's; if, for example, you train 10 horses and then try to produce 8 ministers you have to dial down your batch size (even if that is not visually communicated).

4 minutes ago, Gurken Khan said:

Maybe that was the known issue. Currently you have match your "actual batch size" to the ministry's; if, for example, you train 10 horses and then try to produce 8 ministers you have to dial down your batch size (even if that is not visually communicated).

I keep thinking, maybe developers should limit these queues? In Age of Empires 3, a stack of 20 units per order was completely justified. Suppose I ordered 100 units before (for example, on a large map), it turns out that I now need to turn the counter for who knows how long? And at the same time, I don’t see how much I have already rewound ...

4 minutes ago, Delfador said:

it turns out that I now need to turn the counter for who knows how long? And at the same time, I don’t see how much I have already rewound ...

Yeah, it sucks. In practice you have to dial it below the wanted number and then up again. I expect the devs will fix it.

53 minutes ago, Gurken Khan said:

I said it was a known issue:

https://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/6814

The same advice goes for various types of bugs you may encounter.

Especially this guy who should learn to report bugs and to differentiate them from the proposals he makes, the bugs are fine to find and report them and tag Obelix.

@Delfador