Can someone update the Aristeia mod

marius4

8 minutes ago, marius4 said:
Can someone update the Aristeia mod to work with the Alpha 26 version: Zhuangzi is fantastic I really liked him but he can't play with this version anymore

I plan to update it.

Lately I have been fascinated by Canaanite, Hebrew and Babylonian culture.

I am reading the context of many sacred books beyond the Bible.

Sounds fascinating and nostalgic.

I plan to go from Babylon to the Hittite Empire from future to past.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, marius4 said:

ok I will wait for that update I love this mod for me it is better than age of empires 1 for its diversity of skins. Hopefully you can include more cultures in the future

What happens is that it is the least esteemed mod of the civilization officers. It's hard for me to have support.

@Lopess

• 2 months later...
On 30/05/2023 at 4:45 AM, Lion.Kanzen said:

Lately I have been fascinated by Canaanite, Hebrew and Babylonian culture.

Hello everyone!!! I'm new to the forum but I've been following 0 A.D for years. As a hobby I've started to develop my own Mod of the Hebrew faction... At the moment I'm still in the embryonic stage (I've only made a few house models with their variants) but I'm paying a lot of attention to the design part by documenting myself well on architectures and other factors...  I am trying to bring it graphically up to the standard of official civilisations.
The period I have focused on is the first century so between 0 and 70...
I have seen other similar mods on github but they very often look like "copy paste" of structures from other civilisations and not very relevant to reality... I don't know if I can help you... In any case when it is ready I would like to publish it.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 01/08/2023 at 7:42 AM, Matteo Nigro said:

Hello everyone!!! I'm new to the forum but I've been following 0 A.D for years. As a hobby I've started to develop my own Mod of the Hebrew faction... At the moment I'm still in the embryonic stage (I've only made a few house models with their variants) but I'm paying a lot of attention to the design part by documenting myself well on architectures and other factors...  I am trying to bring it graphically up to the standard of official civilisations.
The period I have focused on is the first century so between 0 and 70...
I have seen other similar mods on github but they very often look like "copy paste" of structures from other civilisations and not very relevant to reality... I don't know if I can help you... In any case when it is ready I would like to publish it.

Because the majority are placeholders