Do the players even need more civilizations in the game?

Should additional civilizations be added to the game?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should additional civilizations be added to the game?

• No, 14 civilizations are already (more than) enough. Addional ones can simply be added to mods
    • Yes

Needs and wants a different. 

The game is fine now. But I don't have anything against including more (if the additions are reasonably balanced). 

I have no desire to add civ that would be nearly duplicative of civs that already exist (i.e., Syracuse repeating elements of other Hellenic civs). 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Ain't gonna happen. Best bets are Germans and Nomads.

Yeah. I mean more down the line. I just have zero interest in having another Hellenistic civ because of how they’re already repetitive. 

It’s not per se bad. But I just really, really don’t care. And would much rather integrate new ideas into what civs we already have to get what we do have more differentiated/interesting 

Edited by chrstgtr

I think new civs can be added as they are worked on, balanced, and added from other mods. We don't strictly need new civs in my opinion, but I would welcome any creative, balanced, and fun civ to play with whenever they reach a state that is compatible with the civs that are already in 0ad. That being said I don't think we need every flavor of Greek to have their own civ in 0ad lol.