No new year's present?

FirePowa8

Mm, so I hate to be annoying - but just when can we expect to see this demo/video/whatchamajig anyway?

I imagine you at least have some idea of the release, though I understand if it's taking too much time just to make this. That said, I'd have to say making a Celts vs Hellenes demo would be a particularly good idea, as you'd be able to get feedback first hand from the players - hardcore and casual alike. Of course I imagine this has been discussed before within the company, though I thought it'd be worth a mention anyway. :) Even just showing samples of the civs would be good enough, frankly.

• 2 weeks later...

We're actually just fixing bugs at this point which at some point in development would have to be fixed anyway - just smoothing out some loose ends otherwise the video is 95% ready - we are just brainstorming if we are showing all we want to show and whether its presentable enough. Its actually quite a broad statement of how far the project has come - it just takes so many bugfixes and tweaks to get it to look smooth like it would if it was done :)

So yeah, it shouldn't be significantly longer until you guys see it too

• 2 months later...