Myspace profile for 0ad

mista_maggoo

yo,I havent been part of the comunity for a while but Ihad an idea that if 0ad had a profile on myspace it would get the game more atention .I know Id put it on my top freinds for at least a little while. Since their are alot of smart dudes and chics on the 0ad staff You probably thought of this already.This makes me feel like an idiot so if it does have a profile should I just search 0ad to find it? If you havent made one give me some props and put me on your top freinds answer back to this topic for my name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So to my Moddb idea Ja or Na. would have been a great idea early on, heaps of people looking for jobs to 'help" their careers along.

Yeah. Unfortunately a lot of small standalones don't get that much help by moddb but I think it could only benefit 0AD (It still benefits the other small standalone games... just doesn't give them the crowd they deserve)

Mike I've been thinking...

Myspace for WFG and 0AD would be an amazing tool to circulate around the game dev circles or RTS myspace groups. We would get a large inflow of tallent and community that we are needing right now, I think that idea should be higher priority than we placed it previously :)

(moddb stands for mod database) It would just give a little bit of more community. It won't bring in hundreds of people but it might reel in a few. This game would get a little bit more attention than most others because you already have a video out. It's just a thought though :)

large inflow of tallent
What kind of talent do you need? :P

Technically any job is open, check the site in a month or so we're going to be putting up some new details on how people can contribute to 0 A.D. as well as more specific roles we are seeking to add, the job openings page is quite old we're gonna have to renovate it, something I've wanted to do for a while now

A myspace for 0 A.D. would be good. It seems like all the developers are doing it. Its not really a hassle either. Just download one of those 'profile makers' and design at your leisure. Post a few videos, some screenshots, a nifty background and have someone check it everyday to weed out hateful comments.

Woah I haven't posted here in ages. But Mythos keeps me up-to-date on your project:). Love it!

• 2 weeks later...