Any mod to speed up performance?

BeTe

Hey,

I have problem with lag, especially from Observer perspective in late games. But also it happens during big fights... I saw on Youtube that others have lag .  Wondering if there is some mod that will make game looks ugly? :D I imagine game to look like AOE 2 or something like that... 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Gurken Khan said:

I don't remember which mod I had in mind ~half a year ago. But I believe there are mods that reduce the polys of trees, areas ... that should reduce the load.

ye that help a bit, but not so much then may some expect. and its maybe a bit of cheating (could be discussed). i like it. use it sometimes (not at the moment).

=> wheyNot mod

or use A27 ;) => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4_saKLFfcE

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

@BeTe you mention that the lag specially happens during big fights. This is probably due to the corpses that accumulate and need to be rendered. There is an mod called autociv that allows you to reduce the maximum number of corpses (go to settings page, then autociv tab), you might give it a try and see if it helps. 

• Thanks 1