Error when Hosting a game

Pierosaaa

Hello everyone, I apologise in case this matter has been previously discussed and solved in other topic, but couldn't find it myself.

This problem started to occur after last time I was able to host a game, I was  defeatedquite early, and since I hate when ppl quit games I've left the game running for the other player to play and finish game. I came back to pc after a while and game was over with a Victory and I assumed everything was fine. 

After this last game I;ve hosted, the problem started to happen. 
So:

I go to multiplayer, click host a game - give a title to game and click continue---> here the problem, multiple error appear on top left, in the center I get the message "Loading map data..please wait" and this is it, as nothing else will happen and I'm not able to go back or forward, only thing I can do is forcing quit and start 0ad again. 

Im attaching a screenshot of the situation mentioned above for better understanding.
image.thumb.png.e04a30a51a5ffe386a6a81151f46ca60.png
Hope you guys can help solve this and again sorry if this matter has been discussed earlier.
THX