Rejoice! I'm here!

Hey guys,

Nice to be here. :P Short introduction, I'm Alex, also known as Pepsidude on some gaming sites. I'm a webmaster at HeavenGames and a member of a rts design team which designs for games like aoe3, aom, and rol. I also would like to be a game dev one day and thought this would be the perfect place to start though I'm not skilled enough to join the team... yet. Though, that's probably more than any of you want to know about me so I'll stop there. B)

I recognize quite a few familiar faces from HeavenGames and design teams. Hope to getting to know some more of you during my stay here. :shrug:

Oh yeah, I've been visiting WFG for quite a while now and must say 0 AD looks AMAZING. ;)

Edited by HG-Alex

Hi Alex, good to see HG people here! I don't think I really met you since I stopped visiting HG forums a few months after AOE3 came out, but I used to be pretty active at AOMH. If you are interested in helping out later, you could talk to us about what's possible (there may be more things as the game comes closer to completion), otherwise feel free to comment on stuff.

Right, I'll ask Elpea if I see him online.

I know 0 AD doesn't use a prebuilt game engine, but are you guys aware of some of the good engines that you could link me to. I'd prefer one with a single cost instead of monthly costs if that's possible. Some folks at my design team want to put together a small game and we're looking at the possibilities. Though, don't worry, the game won't be anything like 0 AD. :shrug: