Borat Movie!

This November, Borat (Sacha Baron Cohen) is bringing out a brilliant comedy movie, titled:

"BORAT:

CULTURAL LEARNINGS OF AMERICA FOR MAKE BENEFIT GLORIOUS NATION OF KAZAKHSTAN"

Borat travels to America to make a documentary. As he travels across the USA he meets real people in real situations with hysterical consequences. His backwards behavior generates strong reactions around him, exposing prejudices and hypocrisies in American culture. In some cases, Borat's interview subjects embrace his outrageous views on race and sex by agreeing with him, while others attempt to offer a patriotic lesson in Western values ;)

+Website, trailers, photos+

• 3 weeks later...

Ditto Brian, no kids whatsoever. And unless your girlfriend knows who/what Borat/Ali G is, keep her away :shrug: This movie has something to insult everyone in someway.

I saw it with my brother, my roommate, and another pal. The four of us were laughing incredibly hard. Great way to spend an evening if you are a fan of shock humor ala South Park, Trailer Park Boys, etc.

Now my dad is talking about seeing it and I told him flat out I'm not watching it with my mom present B) To many awkward moments.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...