Texture Artists Wanted

Wijitmaker

Are you looking to gain some practical skill to prepare yourself to apply to game studios? Are you looking to build your portfolio on a project that is high quality, organized, and making daily progress?

We are in need of experienced (in modding or game development, or just eager to become experienced) texture artist to aid in the job of transforming concepts to tangible game assets. The type of work type of texture work is a broad range: Buildings, Soldiers, Weapons, Trees, Terrain, and more.

Wildfire Games has proven itself to be a stepping stone to breaking into the game industry by helping to build a solid foundation for a practical understanding of working on a first-class independent game on a large scale. If you are interested post a comment here, or contact me at: jason at wildfiregames dot com. Be prepared to show samples of some of your work.

Guest Betelgeuze

Im 2d artist of the standalone game 'Infinity: The Quest for Earth'.(www.fl-tw.com)

Maybe I can contribute some stuff from time to time but Im still learning and I dont think I am skilled enough to join the 0AD team.

• 3 months later...