vinme is a smart man.

I recognize that this is an imitation of vinme's topic about ValihrAnt, but it took me a while to notice that you replaced "ValihrAnt" with "vinme" in the sentence.

Are these types of topics cheap ways to get upvotes, which gives an increase in one's forum "reputation", or do they have some meaning or relevant circumstances that I'm missing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Norse_Harold said:

I recognize that this is an imitation of vinme's topic about ValihrAnt, but it took me a while to notice that you replaced "ValihrAnt" with "vinme" in the sentence.

Are these types of topics cheap ways to get upvotes, which gives an increase in one's forum "reputation", or do they have some meaning or relevant circumstances that I'm missing?

There is explanation text so read it accordingly.  Well imitation or similar topic is probably not an issue if you consider how many dupe stuff we can buy on the market. it only express my opinion and if you like it just join :)

Edited by Kampot

51 minutes ago, Norse_Harold said:

You just deserved an upvote with this post, which increases your reputation ;-)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Norse_Harold said:

Breaking News: Man can't comprehend humor, bitter about it and seeks to find power based manipulative motives in jokes.

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...