Feeding the Hans

LienRag

I really struggle to have a good food influx when playing Hans.

I do build farms but don't know how many are needed (apparently I never have enough) nor how I should staff them : how much is lost when I put three women on the same field rather than three women each on its own field ?

With other civilizations 8 to 10 farms are usually largely enough, but clearly not with the Hans...

I always fill the Han's fields. I think I use less women than with other civs, but I'm not sure how many paddies.

The last farm upgrade doesn't work for Han, maybe that is part of your problem. The community mod fixes that. It's supposed to be hotfixing issues, but also addresses urgent balancing issues and whatnot - I honestly lost track, except that it fixes the Han farming technology. It's available through the in-game mod selection.

• Thanks 1

OK thanks.

I just realized that the "additional workers have less efficiency" isn't specific to the Hans, I just noticed it there and thought it was a way to make the Civilization different...

I still don't know how much efficiency each additional worker loses, though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 04/12/2022 at 9:37 PM, Gurken Khan said:

I believe it was something like 1+0.9+0.81; you could click on different women to see their gather rate.

I tried that but it didn't give any difference.

(you meant right-click on the portrait, right ?)