Ponies Ascendant Alpha 1.0

LordGood

I would assume that the keyboard has got access to " though? :) But no big deal, just found it a bit funny when your post said "This website was created with the hope that it would answer any questions you may have, as well as help settle any confusion as to what exactly bronies are. " :P

hahaha I write a definition myself but ....

Was hard tonexplain so a I copy paste from other site hehe but I copy whole text not only the phrase I wanted, so my iPad reload the my comment empy :/ ( the iPads aren't multitask )

But the definition is near to the text.

Source http://whatisabrony.com

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

uuuh bit of an issue here, I can't use ActorEditor on my new computer for some reason. Crashes whenever I open a browse window in a nested window (textures, props, animation editors)

Probably not going to break anything but it's definitely going to slow me down

uuuh bit of an issue here, I can't use ActorEditor on my new computer for some reason. Crashes whenever I open a browse window in a nested window (textures, props, animation editors)

Probably not going to break anything but it's definitely going to slow me down

Do you get a crash log?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I installed it on a few computers on my local game center for a Bronies meetup. Sadly enough there were too many people on the PC for them to play.

Anyway, those screenshots are amazing. The game is far more slow paced but you can enjoy seeing all your ponies work to create a full town. It's just missing more high-pitched voices and you've got an great pony game !

Maybe you can look at Xonotic Pony for some sounds :)http://git.xonotic.org/?p=xonotic/xonotic-data.pk3dir.git;a=tree;f=sound/player;h=bdc1fbfd936edc424f10f97b7410d770d985ea56;hb=refs/heads/mirceakitsune/donotmerge-pony_playermodel;js=1

(I tried to put the video on spoiler but it stay black)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
""

That's fantastic! I'm honored, thank you

The problem with Xonotic's sounds is that they're taken straight from the show. Since fighting is magic got taken down, we modders need to be careful about uh, primary source materials.

I would love to have some pony sounds, I am proficient enough in Audacity to pitch shift. I'd just need some voice actors (the jump from man to woman in pitch might distort the audio a bit much for me to do it lol)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...