Mistaken identity

Watcher

Well I am slightly confused

Hey fede_histpop!

I have encountered that you haven't posted within a long time on the Wildfire Games Community Forums. This is just a request for you to state whether everything is okay. The community cares about you and would like to have you back.

Seems as if this got sent to the wrong person... Unless someone changed my name without telling me :).

Yes well I sent out this email to all people and it was, of course, auto-generated. The script I wrote was fine grabbing all names/email combinations, howeverm, when i execuetd the script, which sent out 350 emails, the server timed out, sicne the time requried to execute the php script was greater than the max execution time specified in our server's config files.

That means that the server stopped executing the script, which grabbed all names from the forumer database and put the name into the message, but the emails got sent nevertheless with the name in them of the last guy when the php got executed still.

This got fixed now If you receive the next email your name will be alright. (y)

Sorry for any inconvenience.