Sign in to follow this  
DarkAngelBGE

What body part of a woman / man do you look at first?

Depends on whether they're facing me or not.

Seriously though, I'd have to opt for the face/eyes. Although, it could also be breasts, especially for the female part of the population :)

It depends on my mood, though.

If they're facing me, the eyes then hair. If they're not facing me, the hair. I've got a hair fetish (lol well not quite).

For me this is definately the bum

I too am a bum-man, Tim :)

though for qualities, the character in a girl's eyes interests me the most, followed by her hair and how different from normal it is...the crazier/messier the hair, the more I like

I mostly start with the head and then going down ... and then up again. :)

If they're facing me, the eyes then hair. If they're not facing me, the hair. I've got a hair fetish (lol well not quite).

I got a hair fetish too! If one thing is sexy, it's the hair.

I also am a person who starts at the top. A person's face is more ot less their avatar, and avatars are always important in order to remember someone. (y)

I'd have to say if that person is female, my eyes would dart to the breasts first, then the face. Hair is an important feature to notice too.

I also am a person who starts at the top. A person's face is more ot less their avatar, and avatars are always important in order to remember someone. :)

I'm a face person too. Nice comparison with the avatar :D

I usually start at about the calves, and work my way up. I'm not sure if this is for any specific reason, but it's just sort of how I look at people. But I have a definate attraction to eyes.

This would sound crazy for an American hormone-charged teenager like me but I hardly ever look at the body.

I'm most often concerned with the face, like eyes and smile. A little extra tummy, chest and bottom is a plus of course but not the most important :)

I go to a Catholic High School with uniforms. Part of the female uniform is a kilt, so the school admin has banned guys from loitering in the stairwells :)