Smily area has scroll bars

The instant BBCode bar (located right above my insert thingy) is too long

Color of the Reply page is different

Group colours disappeared

Fast edit is missing

Can't edit my profile/sig/avatar

And that's about it for now

Edited by Argalius

All topics are set as unread - can't change that sorry. simply mark the forums as read.

The WFG .ico thing is gone - fixed

Images in sigs are visible - TODO

Smily area has scroll bars - yep, that's how IPB 2.1.0 handles it

The instant BBCode bar (located right above my insert thingy) is too long - fixed; now with cool icons

Color of the Reply page is different - yep, that's how it is now

Group colours disappeared - TODO

Fast edit is missing - TODO yes, alas, will have to redo it sometime soon

Can't edit my profile/sig/avatar - fixed

We mainly upgraded because of security/optimization reasons and also our contract was about to run out in a few days and we wouldn't have access to any future updates. But... here are some of the new features:

IPB 2.1's new features high-lights include:

* Rich Text (WYSIWYG) Editor

Allow your members to easily format their posts, signatures and personal messages.

* RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Import

Import RSS content from all over the 'net as new topics in any forum you choose.

* RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Export

Allow others to syndicate your content by setting up exclusive RSS export streams from forums of your choice.

* Multiple Question Polls

Create new polls in our easy to use interface. Set different questions for multiple question polls.

* Member's Display Name

Optionally allow your members to choose thier own display name which is separate from their log-in username, and change it as often as you allow.

* Components Framework

Download pre-written components and install them with a few clicks. Create new functionality without needing to

touch a line of IPB's code; future-proof your modifications!

* Improved Forum and Topic Marking

Forum are topic markers are now stored in the database. Our comprehensive system accurately tracks all your unread

topics regardless of which computer you use to access your account.

* Topic Rating

Allow your members to rate each other's topics. This can be set per forum and per usergroup.

* Concurrent Post Capture

Optionally merge concurrent posts within a settable time-limit. Prevent "And another thing..." from creating a new

post!

* In-line Topic Editing

An IPS innovation: Edit topics from the forum listing without a need to refresh your page!

* In-line Post Editing

An IPS innovation: Edit posts quickly from the topic view page without reloading the topic!

* Member Name Suggest

An IPS innovation: When composing a new PM or pruning a forum, enter part of a member's name and IPB will bring up a

list of suggested matches, instantly!

* MyAssistant Re-Designed

An IPS innovation: A combined floating palette comprising of instant notification of new PMs with the ability to

cycle through recent PMs. Instant "new posts" listing, and quick search - all used without a single page refresh!

* Re-designed Admin Control Panel

A totally re-worked ACP. A new tab system categorizes the ACP menu making it much easier to find what you want!

* Re-designed Template Editing Screen

Taking advantage of the very latest scripting tools, we've totally re-worked the template editing interface making

it much easier to find the correct template bit you need to edit and even allowing you to edit several at once.

Choose between different types of authentication. Use existing member databases to authenticate your users; allow

a single password for your current member systems and your forums! LDAP and .Net PassPort modules being developed

now.

* In-line Post Editing

An IPS innovation: Edit posts quickly from the topic view page without reloading the topic!

Wait a second... isn't that the same as Quick Edit? In which case it wouldn't be an IPS innovation. I've seen a version from WFG and another version in another forum.

EDIT:

And text sizes seem to be borken.

(i.e. the same code produces bigger text.)

Hmm... am I the only one who doesn't like the new blue background in the post dialog? It seems overly dark and such.

EDIT2: It seems seveeral of the newer members' accounts got deleted.

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.p...=0entry158972

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.p...=0entry159299

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9020

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8938

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9030

http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8957

Tons more, too.

Yes, all posted attachments, avatars and all that have to be reuploaded. It's almost 4 Gigabytes alltogether and the upload has been lasting for a couple of hours already. I think all will be up this evening.

What member accounts got deleted? Don't get what you mean. :)

Regarding the QUick Edit button: I have no idea why it is not there. It's not that it does not show up with the wfg skin, it doesn't show up for the 2.1.0 default skin either. Must be an error there, weird.