The Suggest a Forum Feature Thread

DarkAngelBGE

I could use some section with artwork for mod creation. Models and so. I was googling hard but failed to download some useful models for blender for free regarding history and anvient military.

Perhaps you could make available some models for public here. I'm especially interested in blender models of soldiers and horses and so.

I just want to be ready to start some serious mod development when game is released and this could help me to get to 3d modelling faster.

Hmm, that isn't a bad idea - Definately something we should consider. I will talk it over with some of the team and see what they think. Maybe put together a small modding sdk kit for you guys to get a head start using our tools and game engine.

Perfect. Could it be available ASAP (err, now)? I'd like to start modelling and texturing new units for mod "For Honour and Glory".

Perhaps some type of gallery won't hurt, too.

User could upload model and picture of that model and other users could download it for free and use it.

It should be perhaps divided to sections by file extension.

Edited by Belisarivs

And could you, for now, simply make few models and textures available? Modders then can start creating models which fit to the game, so when it is released couple of mods could be available soon after release.

Will be Blender supproted somehow (Dnas mantioned, that he uses script to export blend files to the 0AD format, but how it looks now?)?

Edited by Belisarivs

• 1 month later...

My feature idea.

I'd like to have some gallery where members would upload their work (models, textures ...) to make it publically available.

I've done something and like to share it. Yeah, my model is pretty lame, but I'm improving my skills and someone could make a good use of it. And when game is released, need for this feature will rise.

Don't you think?