Ever been in trouble with the police? :D

I never had problems with police officers, but there's that story, when i was like 9 years old... I was so disgusted that I hate a whole city's population now, and have bad relations with autority in general (including my parents), and to have physical contact (going as far as a mere handshaking) with anyone. (I quickly got used to show respect with a Japanese bowing, and unless it is asked, I will not shake hands)

*Walks in* Hmmmmm........ this sounds like an interesting story. Could you care to tell us Yiuel? :)

I do have one, but it's not about me...

One of my brothers and his friend were playing with airsofts in front of a highway one time, and and pretty soon, several police cars screeched to a halt near the area and drew beads on their faces. It took a little while for them to realize it was not a joke and these were real police, with real guns. After that, my dad said that if my brother wanted to play airsoft out near the highway, he would need to call the chief of police. It was pretty funny, now that I look back at it... :king:

Ha airsoft guns are nothing but trouble.

Last summer me and a couple buddies got bored, so we were playing airsoft down a road throgh our car windows and sun roofs. One person would drive, then there would be a some shooting out the windows at eachother. Pretty soon we had EVERY cop car in town on us. It was cool though, only kids ever to have each line at the police station busied :king:

• 1 month later...

Alright guys, since I won't be punished for that (the state lawyers just sent me a letter) I iwll tell you the story:

About 4 weeks ago I took my Elven knive to one of my friend's houses. It is about 15 inches long. It looks awesome, but very dangerous. A top notch infantry weapon so to speak. :( I just took it there to show him.

In the night, I was pretty drunk, I went back to my house walking (about 3 miles). It was very dark, no people on the street. Even though I was awefully drunk I was quite scared. I took my knive out of my back and kept in my hand hiding it within my sweatshirt. I was walking past a petrol station when (that's what the police told me later) the owner of the station got attacked by a man with 15 inch knive. He died later in hospital due to his severe inner injuries. I didn't see any of this.

10 minutes later a car was driving by. It stopped 20 metres in front of me. I hid the knive even more careful. 4 guys got out of the car, waiting, smoking. I was like "alright, let's see then".

By the time I was only 10 metres away they started running towards me. They punched me really hard on sola-plexus (sp?) and I felt down. They took my knive, took out some kind of mobile and spoke "reinforcements, we got him". WTF?? I was there, pretty much drunk, lieing on the street with handcuffs put on and about 3 or 4 police cars were driving by. I was like "alright, now you gonna get into prison".

But what had happened? I had no idea - I was so drunk, if someone told me I killed somebody I wouldn't have been able to remember it. I would have believed everything. Some witness of the petrol station incident drive by and told the police offers that "he is not it". I was like "thank you, thank you, thank you!". But still, it's a severe crime to carry a weapon of any sort with you in public. Too bad I had my passport not with me. They thought I was illegally living here. :)

They drove me to my place, woke up my parents - it was 4 am in the morning - I was still quite drunk, crying so much that I could not speak ANY word.. it was a nightmare. When I got into my bed after my parents tried to calm me down a bit (the shouting started the day after) I still cried and thought that all the hard work I had put into school and my career for the past 5 or 6 years was for nothing.

One week ago I got a letter stating that the state lawyers do not identify the knive as a weapon (although it really is, I will show you a picture when my camera works again) and thus I can get it back if I want it. My lawyer phoned them up saying I don't want it back. They said they were going to destroy it and I am free.

You cannot imagine how lucky I was with this incident. I easily could have gotten into prison for say 1 month or so...

I was a big troublemaker in my teen years... not so long ago as I'm a few days from 21. I used to regularly visit some stores to shoplift with a few friends, but it wasn't really for the sake of stealing... We liked when the store owners chased us a few blocks, lol. It got to a point where we didn't even steal anymore, we just walked in the store, teased the owners, and have fun with a chase. I remember this one guy kept a stick to beat us with when we came around, we felt so special that he'd go through that kind of trouble. He never did catch us with that stick although he threw it at one of us one day in frustration. Another store owner kept 911 on speed dial and when he saw me and my cousin, he called them right away. That day we weren't even trying anything, but cops happened to be in the area and chased us, so we ran into the projects which makes it hard for them to come after us in their patrol car :).

Let's see... stories... hmm... I used to rob kids for their money and pokemon cards long ago too :x, but I soon realized I didn't like doing that very much as I felt guilty about it.

I've been caught twice by cops... once when I was like 13, I was trying to steal those stupid finger skateboards from toys r us. The funny thing is... the store detective convinced me to do it... Aren't they supposed to just watch people? Anyway, I was 13... what could they do? Second time, I was with a few people in K-Mart and they were trying to steal computer games. I didn't participate at all seeing as they had cameras in every corner of the store. They said I was an accomplice of some sort, but they let me go cuz I obviously didn't do anything.

But wait... there's more... I remember trespassing on the roof of a clothing store that was robbed a few days before (not by me or anyone I know :() which was really stupid. After we left, like 10 cops on bikes were chasing us. We were pretty good at running away though so after some climbing and running, we got away clean.

I spent 24 hours in jail, but I was completely innocent. I was in my friend's car so he can take me somewhere and I fell asleep. Sometime during that, he felt the need to make a quick stop to pick up some marijuana for himself on a spot that was being watched. Cops eventually swarmed the car when he drove away and took us in... I was still sleeping the whole time until the point the cop knocked on the window. Supposedly, I was so high I fell asleep or so they say... I was pissed off that day... I haven't been doing drugs and they take me in for nothing just so the judge can dismiss any charges afterwards.

I would continue on, but It would turn into a mini-series ;).