Sign in to follow this  
Centurion_13

Who would you like to meet

Who in all of WFG are the people you would most like to meet?

I personaly would most like to meet in no paerticular order micheal (mythosruler), curufinwe, jason, Dnas, Argalius, chris, CheeZy, ZeZar and Paul (paal_101).

I would however like to meet all of WFG since this is by far my favourite forum community I have ever been to.

that gives me an idea. If I ever make enough money to pay for it, I might organise a wfg reunion of all the WFG forum members. that would be amazing to see you all face to face.

(;)

Maybe one day, we can have a Europe WFG meeting ;)

and in America, they can do the same ... then, the others can organize something too ;)

Maybe one day, we can have a Europe WFG meeting ;)

and in America, they can do the same ... then, the others can organize something too ;)

Yeah, maybe, one day... If I win more than 1 million in a lottery or something I'll organize such meeting ;)

I'd like to meet the people I've known the longest. Tim, Bobby, and Klaas. I'd also really like to meet Jason.

Hmmm.... I'd love to meet Jason, Tim, Stuart, Nate, Ken, Boris, Cory, the two Shans ;), Michael, Brendan, and Bobby. Ah its so hard to say ;) Everyone on the boards!

Watch out when Shan aka Hyborian, Michael, and I get together ;) Man those were some rucous MSN convos :P

I haven't been active much recently, so I have no particular people in mind to single out. I just think it's cool that I was included in Cobra's first four ;)

I want to meet King Tutankhamun, Black Op, Akya, CodeOptimist, SoggyFrog, Lorian, Curu, and Sam. I've met Jason once. Along time ago. I think it would be cool to meet him again. ;) oh ane I also want to meet Trueitt.

I would like to meet my fellow moderating comrades, Timbo, akya, anyone else from Thousand Oaks, and Curufinwe the most. Course everyone else would be good to meet too. ;)

Whoa...

If I have your permission, David, I would like to meet you (don't kill me!). Also, it wouldn't be too bad to meet the rest of the TLA team like Adam (who I almost met last week), Shane, and co. (sorry guys you've been all replaced by two letters). And while I'm at it I'll meet zezar (is he still around?), Quacker, Nate and the rest of you... oh heck I love all you guys.

So what's the deal with this wrap party?

Yay, I appeared 3 times! ;) i think i'd like to meet Shan, Carlos and Tim the most, but I'd like to meet everyone here (who is active).

(;)

Hey guys ... I have noticed that nearly everybody here wants to meet me ... I am so popular ... ** becoming the real Curufinwë ** .... so stop flattering ;)

Whoa...

If I have your permission, David, I would like to meet you (don't kill me!).  Also, it wouldn't be too bad to meet the rest of the TLA team like Adam (who I almost met last week), Shane, and co. (sorry guys you've been all replaced by two letters).  And while I'm at it I'll meet zezar (is he still around?), Quacker, Nate and the rest of you... oh heck I love all you guys.

So what's the deal with this wrap party?

Yeah, Zezar is on this Page

I don't know who I'd want to meet with. Sometimes, its better to never meet in real life. Oh well. Well, since I already met akya (well, we saw about each day at college last year), I'd say I'd like to meet her (again :)).

Black Op as well.

Yet, I'd like to meet about everyone. As a joke, yet it's quite serious, I say : everyone even myself. (Meeting oneself would be quite interesting.)