Lord Z II: the Second Coming

Hello, everyone. I am Lord Zorinthrox (Lord Z or LZ is okay, but the latter is perferred if you insist on shortening the name). My real name is Mike O., and I still dwell in the vacuous depths of hell known as...Highschool! *dramatic reverb*

My interest in the community is modding the fantastic engine that is being developed for 0AD and TLA. Never have I seen a group of modder/producers that are so hell bent on such a mod friendly game that is also an RTS, and drop dead gorgeous.

Anyway, enough with flattery. The mainstay of my spare time is investigating modding, at the moment for AoM. I sat investigating because I have never actually gotten around to releasing a complete mod, even though I would say my knowledge of modding for AoM is pretty good. My aspirations are always too high, and I am a terrible procrastinator, not to mention I am never satisfied with the texture work I do, and it takes several dozen iterations to get it "good." Too much of a perfectionist I suppose.

The rest of my spare time is for Table-Top War Strategy game miniatures (don't play, just paint), computer graphical work (mostly skrewing around with my photo editor), and drawing (mainly life or anatomical).

Entertainment wise, a Sci-fi any day is good, anime is great, and a combination even better. A good movie (of course) or a good book atre both favorites (though i never sit down and read something, as much as I enjoy it). The game I choose to play typically lean to micro-managment, like Roller Coaster Tycoon, SimCity, and of course the Age Of series. My library of games is old gaming-wise, and most of them are under-par graphically, which I think makes some of the best games, but not all of the time. Favorites are Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, AoK, AoM, C&C, C&C Tiberian Sun, and Starcraft.

In music, I usually stick to Classic Rock, like Pink Floyd, Journey, The Who, Led Zepplin, etc. But don't trust me to know anything about them or have listened to all of their songs.

Technology wise, got some cool stuff, including a tablet, some realy cool graphics utilities, and a good-enough GPU from two years ago.

So that is me. Hello again, and goodbye for now.

Lord Zorintrhox

CodeOptimist: Hell yeah, tablets are the best. SO much easier to do textures.

DarkAngelBGE: Thank you, I like to think that my writing is pretty good, and many agree with me.

Paal_101: Most of those. I try not to discriminate, and any sci-fi (series or no) now is typically good, if not, good to watch.

Edited by Lord Zorinthrox