Hi everyone

Hi everyone.

Im so pleased to have found a site with like minded souls that like the same sorts of things that i do.

My name is Nick Capper and i am living in the United Kingdom, in a little place called Warrington inbetween Liverpool and Manchester.

I am currently coming towards the end of my graduate degree in 3D Computer Animation and i am looking for projects that i can involve myself in.

Animation is my life, i watch (far too many) Anime films and 3d shorts and drive my friends crazy with technical talk about Maya or Apple Shake.

Im trying to upload a website at the moment but i dont know of any web hosts that are any good, any ideas.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this community and i will try to involve myself in as much as i can and help anyone out with any questions on filmaking or 3d animation.

bye bye

Hey Nick!

3D stuff huh?

Do you like Pixar Studio's movies?

I sometimes just watch it to see how well they did. ;)

About your website, if you don't need to use anything but javascript and html then I would recommend 150m.com.

It's free and gives you 150 MBs of space along with a very short URL. (take mine for example) If you need PHP, don't go with 150m.com, it costs money for it to display it B).

Wow, those are some nice programs ;) I've used Premiere in the past for compositing (I like making short films).

I'd recommend Brinkster.com for free hosting (Educational Plan). They give you a lot (even ASP support!), as long as you don't need a lot of upstream bandwidth - it's limited at 15MB per day, or somewhere around there. I just signed up so I can do some ASP development without setting up a local M$ web server ;)

If you need PHP support, there are probably some other free hosts around - haven't looked lately.

By the way, welcome to WFG! B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nick,

I actually know nick in RL, in fact i'll be seening him pritty soon at his sisters 18th.

Nick is on of the people who's naturally good at everthing, darn them :)

i've seen some of his renders, there pritty sweet. plus he's a really good musically too, he's amazing on the guitar, hendrix eat your heart out....

I dont know if your just having a look or have applied for a position, but you'd get my vote