Hello

Hi there,

My name is Nicholas Winters and I'm currently a senior in high school. I found Wildfire Studios and 0 A.D. because my math teacher showed it to us in class one day. I'm currently planning (if everything works out) to attend DigiPen Institute of Technology and pursue a Bachelor of Science in Real Time Interactive Simulation.

I like to program in DarkBASIC Pro, I dabble in some really basic 3d modeling (I more or less suck at it, but I'm trying to get better) with Maya and 3DS Max, and I like to play video games, particularly Halo 2.

0 A.D. looks like a lot of fun, and I'm really impressed with the professional quality of the project. In all honesty if I hadn't been told beforehand that it was a hobbyist project I would have thought it was made by a big-name developer.

Anyhow... What's up?

Edited by Mandalore

Welcome Mandalore.

0 A.D. looks like a lot of fun, and I'm really impressed with the professional quality of the project. In all honesty if I hadn't been told beforehand that it was a hobbyist project I would have thought it was made by a big-name developer.

When I first came here I thought the same thing.

Anyway welcome, I am sure you will have a good time here,

Ah, the pieces of the puzzel fit together.  Mr. Fischer I presume?  Actually I know it's him, he told me this last weekend that he showed a few of his students the project because they are interested in this line of work.  And, one of those must be you B)

Mr. Fischer and I went to highschool together back in the day.

Yup, that's him. I didn't want to give away to many details (like your name and stuff) to respect your guys' privacy, but it seems it's ok with you!