Almost got stoled by 6 @#$%s

I aplogize for the cursing...but i'm so pissed off right now. I just got back from work and decided to walk home. a group of 6 @#$%s were walking in front of me. since i was walking faster i passed them. By chance those @#$%s were students on my high school. they freaking started throwing snowballs at me, and cursing me. what could i do you ask? well, i had one chance, fight 1 vs 6 tall @#$%s at 9:30pm night..eventhough i have 2 years and a half of taekwondo(asian fighting style), or just ignore them and keep walking.

I knew i was outnumbered, and that usually @#$%s fight in groups. So i decided to keep walking and try ignoring them. Didnt seem to work. They kept throwing snowballs at me. I was about to turn around and fight them, but then i changed my mind and just told them to go @#$% yourselves, and continue to ignore them.

solution; fight them one by one after school, or simply keep ignoring them(something i'm not thinking atm)

Such things are trivial in the scheme of things. There are many things much more productive to do with your time than to waste it thinking about six goons.

Also there's no need for such language or its intended meaning on these forums. I'm sure you can describe your feelings in more appropriate ways.

Such things are trivial in the scheme of things.  There are many things much more productive to do with your time than to waste it thinking about six goons.

Also there's no need for such language or its intended meaning on these forums.  I'm sure you can describe your feelings in more appropriate ways.

I agree with both of your sentiments, Adam. :)

I would have turned around and jacked them in the face....
You just beat the crap out of 'em when they're alone
Hack their computer. People like them usually aren't NEARLY smart enough to figure out even the IP of whoever did it.

Seriously guys, this is illicit and illegal stuff. Don't make me post about this again.

In the real world, such actions never solve problems, they only cause more.