Yo, what ya got?

Hi my name is Trueitt I know Java3 in person and I know Uppy over the internet. I love to listen to music and watch TV .Sportage type things like gymnastics and basketball interest me. Hey! I got a life to live. Good one too. I like Tobymac and Matt damon alot. i aslo like to read. I like action movies too.

Welcome to these forums ;)

So, what kind of music do you like? you might find some interesting discussions in the Arts and Entertainment-forum, or if you don't. Why not start one? ;)

A life is always good to have :P (my life seem to have fallen somewhat in the eyes of various people related to 0 a.d recently...can't think of why...)

Welcome Trueitt!

What do you think of 0 A.D.? (I didn't mention TLA because there isn't much to think about it :D most of the links are down)

Have a nice stay at the forums!

there isnt much to think because you'll be too awestruck for words...or for spending another second thinking about 0 a.d. :P

@ Paal_101: I like Nedd for Speed 2 underground, Age of Empires 1 and 2, and midtown madness. I don't know awhole lot about it but I do think it will be a cool game. Isn't Jason Bishop part of the team?

@dathui: I like classicl and a little bit of rock. I sort of like Tobymac. I think its really cute when his little kid sings. Besides we have the same name. Btw I think dogs are really lame and cats rule!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Trueitt!

I love TobyMac!!! TruDog: The Return is like, the best song ever. I'm an avid TobyMac fan, and I've met him twice. He's so cool! I really wanna meet Truett, tho.

Heehee, nice to have ya!

Cool! I would love to meet Tobymac! You are sooooo lucky. Do you remeber how old Truett is? I really like his new album Diverse City.

That is totally cool. How did you come to meet Tobymac? Btw I think his son is 8. @ Arg: I'm 11

I have some friends who know him personally, and whenever I go to a concert, I always try to go with them, heehee :) He's really nice!

Ya, I think Truett is 8. Have you seen pics of Toby's twins, Marlee and Moses? They're really cute. I betcha they'll follow in their daddy and brother's footsteps.

Cool! Lets change this into an all about Tobymac topic. lol Just kidding. :PGuess what? In July Tobymac will be comming to Moses Lake to do a concert with Micheal W. Smith, Barlow Girl, ext. I really want to go but it cost $75 and I don't have that kind of money.

Edited by Uppy