Personalized "View New Posts"

Jeru

I usually use the "View new posts" button to browse the forums. I'm particularly interested in recent developments in the 0 A.D. forums, with WFG community chit-chat threads and TLA developments lagging far behind. I am not interested at all in reading staff members' progress reports on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, with the recent incorporation of the progress reports into the forums, I have had to browse through lots of progress reports I don't care to see on the "New posts" list. The problem has worsened now with the forum merger, and I cannot find any forum function that can help me browse the way I was used to.

It would be really nice if there were some usage profiles at my disposal - Especially "View new 0 A.D. posts" - Or if there was a list of options where I could filter out what I don't want to see on the new posts list (like a "progress reports" box I could uncheck").

Thanks for your time and attention.

If my input is appreciated, why has nobody from the forum development team given a reply to this thread?

Would it have been better to post the thread in a more frequented forum where it doesn't belong to get a reply? (Re Sukkit's "tiny things about the forums" thread in the Staff Lounge)