Whom Do You Hug?

I do - but I had a friend telling me that she thinks our relation is not as deep as hugging when we see each other.

Do you mean that she thought you were gay? I don't really get that sentence.

But to get on-topic. I don't hug them everytime I see them, I don't know why, but we more shake hands. (on a way as younger people do :))

I want a hug Matt :P

Well, i hug ALOT, boys, girls, all of them, even my dog. I think people get tired (Not girls i think) of my hugging, but you know... thats something that comes along with being my friend :) :)

Ok, i dont hug THAT much, but i hug people i like, mostly girls, sometimes boys. But i dont hug girls or boys EVERY day, just i.e when i met this girl that i had'nt seen for over a week, i gave her a loooong hug, it felt right. Its in situations like that i hug!

-ZZ :P Tha Hugimator :P

I think people get tired (Not girls i think) of my hugging,

Maybe especially girls get tired of your hugging :)

Well, NO girls get tired of my hugging, of course not!! Who wouldnt want a hug, or 10 by me?? :)

Anyway, how come hugging is so bad in the USA? How can you survive the day without hugging?? It rules!!! :P

I think people get tired (Not girls i think) of my hugging,

Maybe especially girls get tired of your hugging :P

Well, NO girls get tired of my hugging, of course not!! Who wouldnt want a hug, or 10 by me?? :P

me :) j/k we like ya ZeZar *hug*

@Argalius : At least...only the Americans :) (no offense intended...)

Wierd... we never kiss ... or well, i dont kiss, i get kisses often, on the chik (Or whatever how that word is ...) but i never give them. Dont know why, im more of a hugging guy :)

*Gives Akya another great Norwegian hug*

Hmm, have to be careful not to get beaten up by her boyfriend i guess ... :P

Wierd... we never kiss ... or well, i dont kiss, i get kisses often, on the chik (Or whatever how that word is ...) but i never give them. Dont know why, im more of a hugging guy :P

Hmm, have to be careful not to get beaten up by her boyfriend i guess ... :)

it's cheek :P

and don't worry about one simple hug :) anyway, shykre isn't a jealous type...I hang out with guys all day lol

on the 122 in electrical and info engineering, we are 7 girls...

Wierd... we never kiss ... or well, i dont kiss, i get kisses often, on the chik (Or whatever how that word is ...) but i never give them. Dont know why, im more of a hugging guy :P

Hmm, have to be careful not to get beaten up by her boyfriend i guess ... :)

it's cheek :P

and don't worry about one simple hug :) anyway, shykre isn't a jealous type...I hang out with guys all day lol

on the 122 persons in electrical and info engineering, we are 7 girls...