If You Could Pass One Piece Of Advice To The Next Generation

Pay close attention to the advice of older people, they have more experience and they do know what they are talking about.

Well, in most cases. :)

I'd tell them to set their life goals as early as possible to be capable of working for something/to reach something.

By setting goals you can also identify later on whether you've been a success (goal reached) or a failure (goal not reached). Simple.

Pay close attention to the advice of older people, they have more experience and they do know what they are talking about.

Well, in most cases. :)

I'd tell them to set their life goals as early as possible to be capable of working for something/to reach something.

By setting goals you can also identify later on whether you've been a success (goal reached) or a failure (goal not reached). Simple.

That's a good thing :)

I think we should also tell them never to actually try and evade the truth about their studies(e.g. They have to do an exam in two days) by doing other things to distract themselves.

I know it cost me alot of good grades...