How old were you when you got your first gf/ bf?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I was 1-5 years old [ 1 ] [4.76%]"

Erhem, this isnt you is it Timmie?

LOL, no of course not. ;) ;)

I wonder though wo voted for that one. :ph34r:

Well, its wierd... What does a 5 (or younger) GF and BF do?? They cant kiss, or something like that.. :beer: They just has to be good friends, and someone feels it like the girl was his GF..:D Or someone has just been kidding :P :drug:

I guess I kind of had a girlfriend when I was younger, I don't remember exactly how old I was, it was before I moved to Calgary, I used to live in Toronto. I entered 5 - 10, and I did kiss her, I think it was because my sister told us to.

I enter either that or never, since I haven't had any luck since.

Wow, I voted no, but you guys get them so early! But I doubt Argalius and chichigrande are telling the truth.

Hhehe...

I got mine, if i didnt say, when i was 12. It lasted in like 6 days, and i had new GF every week or something that year... :)

After that year, i only have had one realtionship, and i was 14 years old. It was really hard when that ended, but still, its was good .... because; I WAS SINGLE AGAIN :D !! And know i have been single in 2 years, and its GOOD :D !!

After that year, i only have had one realtionship, and i was 14 years old. It was really hard when that ended, but still, its was good .... because; I WAS SINGLE AGAIN :) !! And know i have been single in 2 years, and its GOOD :D !!

Sounds like you could join the Club of Proud Singles then, Oivi. :D

Didn't you say when you were 5 - 10?

hehe. Well, i had some stupid "relationships" when i was 7-8-9-10 but i dont know if that was a real relationship. But i voted that anyway ... :D But in my last post, i ment like real relationships!

@Randy:

Sounds like you could join the Club of Proud Singles then, Oivi.

Yeh, i have thought about it, what is it ?... :D

But I doubt Argalius and chichigrande are telling the truth.

So you think I'm a liar, huh?!!? I'll remeber that :D

But serious, I had a girlfriend when I was 11/12, but as I said it wasn't really serious. It was more a good girlfriend then the girlfriend, understand it?

No, not lying. I just think you two are very misled.

By the way, are you a girl?

By the way, are you a girl?

I think you can guess that now.

Hint 1: Look at my avatar.

Hint 2:

I had a girlfriend.

Hint 3: I'm not lesbian.

Can you guess it now?

Really??

Looking at your avatar, i thought you were a guy. I dont have like hot guy in my avatar kind of... If its not you .. If it is, you are really hot :P Where do you live ?? .. :P

Anyway, HF GL :P !!

Ok, now im not dumb.. :P You are a guy :P !!