Sign in to follow this  
Mystic-Al-Bob

I just saw there is a Reputation for every member.

How can I write a such a Reputation? :banana:

And when you are here to help me you can also tell me what the "Donate" means after the Current-points.

There are some sticky (pinned) topics in this forum dealing with Reputation and Currency. Also, see my signature to get a link straight to those threads.

Here's a brief overview:

Reputation is a feedback system similar to the eBay or Heatware rating systems. If there is someone who helps you out, or is posting great info/topics, etc, you can give them a Positive reputation point.

You can also give Negative reputation points to troublesome members, but use this feature *sparingly*. If a user is really acting up and causing big problems and a moderator hasn't caught it yet, send a PM to a Guardian and the problem will be fixed.

Currency is a "forum money" system set up here. You get Currency when you post topics and replies. You can donate Currency to other members if they help you out, etc. Eventually, we will have a Forum Shop where you can buy fun stuff like custom member titles with your Currency; as of now, you can't really do anything other than donating it.

I've got a -rep once in one of those deathmatch threads because I wouldn't stop doing something, what it was I don't know still. :P Of course, the guy was anyoumous so I thought it was just some idiot.

I can give a rep - if you want :P

but since there's no good reason to do this then I won't :P

when it's written this :

Commendable [ +15 | -5 ]

what does the -5 stand for ? since I got all rep +

I'm number one! I'm number one! In your face, space coyote!!! :P :P

BTW: I'm still trying to figure out what I did in this thread that deserved an -rep. Any suggestions? :P :P

Beats me, that was your only reply in that thread :P You should talk to Tim about it, he might be able to use his "leet forum god powers" to straighten out that issue for ya. :P