I Need Help? Can You Take A Looke?

Nebula

Hi.

I have an idea about a game, but the bigest problem is I dont know how to do it. :D My game have about 9 mil engine, and those are making the game. Some engine are basic other are advance, etc. It's the combination it's making complex game. And in black ops we have about 10 to 100 different games, like xcom, swg, enb, st, alpha centaury, civ, etc. All this to make the player happy and have some different to do. All 10 to 100 games is clone and some are different from the original, but dont make too like. eks. xcom hunting the alien, that game is a clone do the same, just on my way to do it. So the player have about 101 games to play, and play at the players way. And I make the game so the player dont have to exit the game. Writer have to write a best way to keep the interest of the reader, that way wil be a good book, so is my game. All the engine are mirror of own world. Some engine have a tool, so programmer or player can make something to the game, but the player dont get all the tools as the programmer do. :( Some engine have writen of low level code, other of delphi, c, cobol, fortran, c++, java, flash or other codes. There are dirigent engine who guide you to the right code engine. You get the idea how I thinking to make this game. I hope I have writen english some right. I try to have a game with own live with out outside control. There are engine who can fix the problems, and if not, that engine goes to quarantined room or death room, then can programmer can looking at that engine to fix the problem. The engine are smart and meny, all after the programmer has writen the logic to the engine. All this a software and in the future goes over to nano bot engine, hardware. :D Is there some one who can help? I know the game dont make at that way, its only an idea to have more life in the game and fix the problem faster and better with out to take down the server. All engine are from 1 kb to 1 mb, but most of engine are in 500 kb, and it's millions of it. :D

I can do small simple programming in delphi thats all. Thats the problem with me I have idea but cant make it. :D