Sign in to follow this  
DarkAngelBGE

What Do You Rate The WFG Community ?

My only wish is that some of the TLA forumers that don't drop by here get active over at the WFG Community Forums. Other than that really small complaint, you'll all just fine. ;)

Yeah, the best community I've been with so far.

It's very diverce, you can talk about most things you want, everyone will find a place of interest. And most importantly, it's a very pleasant and friendly community, no nonsense like you see on tons of other gaming forums. ;)

BTW, sometimes I felt like I was just another nameless forumer on other big forums. Here, it's just the right size and also, I made my mark early and became a mod so I'll still feel important once we get many people. ;)

BTW, sometimes I felt like I was just another nameless forumer on other big forums. Here, it's just the right size and also, I made my mark early and became a mod so I'll still feel important once we get many people. :D

I share your feelings Randy ;) I think that the Wildfire community has a very friendly atmosphere, especially with the Introductions forum. ;)

10 ;) More activity and more people (of the same maturity) would bring it up to an 11 out of 10 though ;) I'm very happy with how our forums are.

It's VERY good. I've only been here for a little bit of time and everybody is polite to me (and others).

Nobody has said anything rude to me for being REALLY weird.

;) - I like that smiley. It looks funny. (What's it supposed to be used for?)

Great Dnas, that's exactly what we want. No matter how weird people are, they will get "accepted". ;)

Umm the smilie is used for situations where you have to express "pleasure" or happiness. ;)

The WFG comminty is a one of kind community. The people ae nice and welcoming. We have the greatest staff and the coolest topics to post on. We cover almost every continent on the world and we still maintain a productive community. So realizing that I made a mistake in giving a 9 ;) , I change my vote to a 10! ;)