What Do You Rate The WFG Community ?

DarkAngelBGE

Yeah, the best community I've been with so far.

It's very diverce, you can talk about most things you want, everyone will find a place of interest. And most importantly, it's a very pleasant and friendly community, no nonsense like you see on tons of other gaming forums. ;)

BTW, sometimes I felt like I was just another nameless forumer on other big forums. Here, it's just the right size and also, I made my mark early and became a mod so I'll still feel important once we get many people. :D

I share your feelings Randy ;) I think that the Wildfire community has a very friendly atmosphere, especially with the Introductions forum. ;)

The WFG comminty is a one of kind community. The people ae nice and welcoming. We have the greatest staff and the coolest topics to post on. We cover almost every continent on the world and we still maintain a productive community. So realizing that I made a mistake in giving a 9 ;) , I change my vote to a 10! ;)