How Can We Make The Wfg Main Forums More...

DarkAngelBGE

Go to like a lot of other forums! Like i put out a link and tell a bit about WFG on the forums i visit! If everyone does that, more traffic. And if there are some people, maybe can become members of WFG just to make the games, and forum known!

Also you can have more competitions threads ... :)

Well, i think a direct link to the Wfg community, placed were you can't ignore it (e.g. on top of all others) can be a solution.

Another one can be a estension of the "links directory" to comprehend WFG community even in the 0AD and TLA forums i try to make a sort of example here, for istance from the Green Dragon you should be able to see this URL chain:

Wfg Community Forums-> TLA Community Forums -> The Last Alliance->The Green Dragon.

If something is easily accessible, it should be prolly more frequented, imho.

Rohirwine

A further improvement could be some popup "unstickable" stickies that explain what a link is intended for, or someting like that.

Example:

Link: The WFG Community

Popup: Here is were everyone should go at least once, when he logs in to the forums!

But maybe this is too much, or too confusing (relying on a 33.6 bps line, i'm one of the "light site" promoters :) )