"people Watchers" :d

I look at the ppl and how they behave, everywhere I go. Trying to figure out what they think...I try to check their body language, and when someone looks at me, I try to keep looking at him/her in the eye until he/she lowers them or turns them away. Contest of will. :P

Girls... In the classroom...  :drug:

Hey, what better things cn u do there?  :P

Well poor girls. I hate being stared at. But there are other things to do...

1. Talk to your neighboor

2. Play a game

3. Play a rolegame

4. Draw your (or my) new Empires map

5. Read in the history book (which i fint very intresting)

+++

I work in the supermarket, it's a great place for watching people.

Half a year or so ago, at our supermarket there was a presentation of coffee, the company had brought a coffee machine which was to be operated by one of their employees. At the end of the day, she stopped with the presentation and, before taking away the coffee machine, she went to the loo or something, letting the machine stand there. A colleague and myself were working on our department and saw a man walk up to the coffeemachine (which was switched off), he pressed the button to get a cup of coffee, but nothing happened, as it was off. He stood there waiting for his coffee for some time, felt the machine to see if it was warm and working, held his ear to it to hear if it was on, etc. Eventually he went away, then 5 mins later reappeared to see if his coffee was ready :P We had a good laugh over it, without him noticing of course :P

Yes, the supermarket is a great place to watch how people behave.